- A high performance version
with a standard much loved character interface available for Windows or Linux based computers. Versions are
available which allow command line recall and text scrolling
- A fully functioning Windows version WinMT. You can view a
non-technical demonstration on
how to use this version of MTDATA. Please click here for typical
screenshots when using WinMT.
- MTDATA Studio offering high quality graphical output which can be integrated within
common Windows applications. It also offers sophisticated temperature-composition phase boundary technology
- MTDATA Launchpad offering access to the full MTDATA capability smoothly integrating
MTDATA Studio and the high performance version from within an easy to use intuitive graphical user interface. This
allows multiple MTDATA jobs to be submitted allowing access to the full multi-processor capability of
modern PCs and workstations
- MTDATA Application Programming Interface implemented as a dll under Windows and linkable object files
- A range of "Virtual Measurement Systems"
for various types of materials, software tools developed
to make the predictions of key thermophysical properties associated with solidification of commercially specified materials
The current released version of MTDATA is 4.81. MTDATA can be downloaded from the NPL web site by the following this
link. For installation please follow the
link given in this document.
Please click here for an overview of the types of calculations you can carry out with MTDATA.